- Mabu simply feels wonderful. Mabu's special 8 layer design creates a soft, thick, touchable cloth.
- Mabu is bacteria and stain resistant. Cleverly engineered weaving of 8 layers holds bacteria, stains, debris, and dirt in suspension - simply rinsing under a tap leaves the Mabu fresh, clean and sparkling white.
- Mabu's unique woven fabric won't trap food particles and other debris that stay moist and can incubate germs and foul odors. This never happens with the long lasting Mabu design.
- Mabu is stiffened for packaging with harmless edible starch. Washes out with first rinse.
- Mabu cleans and dries in one stroke - You can use soap and cleaners, but most of the time the Mabu cloth performs best with plain water.